Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Update

Dear Brothers and Sisters, 

 

I’m writing a quick update to let you know that for the past few weeks I was severely ill, but by Yah’s grace I am slowly recovering right now. It will be a little while before I am able to resume writing and managing my blog, but I greatly appreciate your prayers and all the kind words of encouragement you have shared during this time. Our Father is faithful. 

 

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days, 

Joseph 



Heart4God Website:
http://www.heart4god.ws    

Parables Blog: www.parablesblog.blogspot.com  |  parables.blog   

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

1 comment:

José María Armesto Caldeiro said...

No sabía nada. Me alegra saber que te recuperas. Por supuesto, Joseph, cuenta con las oraciones.¡Pásalo bien!