Thursday, June 26, 2014

Study Time and a Request

I appreciate the patience of readers as they await new blog posts. This series I am presently working on is requiring significant research time. I have purchased about half a dozen books in the last week to aid in my study of the Biblical Zodiac. I am working my way through the material, gathering what valuable information I can, while examining various claims against the testimony of the Scriptures and other sources.


















There is one book I would particularly like to read, but it is out of print and the only copies I have been able to find are offered by resellers at Amazon for exorbitant prices. This is a rather slim paperback of 112 pages. It is referred to by a number of other books I am reading and my interest has been piqued. I thought I would ask readers if any of them might have a copy of this book laying around that they would be willing to share with me. It is titled "Astrology: The Ancient Conspiracy." The author is Ben Adam and it was published in the early 1960s.

If any of the blog readers have access to a copy of this book, I would be grateful to be able to borrow it for a time. Please contact me for my residential address if you have a copy of this book, as I am not able to ride my bike the 30 mile round trip to town every day to check my P.O. Box. I normally make that trip no more than once a week.

I am enjoying my study of this subject and believe the insights I am gaining will be profitable to myself and readers in understanding the world we live in. To rightly grasp the beginnings of man's experience on this earth, his dealings with God, and the schemes and corruptions of Satan, cannot help but to illumine one's understanding of this present hour when so many ancient works and plans are now coming to their fulness.

I appreciate your prayers for the Spirit of Christ to guide me and to give me a spirit of revelation and understanding.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days,

Joseph Herrin

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws    

Parables Blog: www.parablesblog.blogspot.com    

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

No comments: