Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Updates to the Heart4God Website

Updates to the Heart4God Website

I have added a number of teachings to the Heart4God website. The recently completed Yahweh’s Book can now be found as a PDF file on the Book page.



















Additionally, I posted the series The Hearing Ear to the Articles page. It can be found at the bottom of the list of Serial Writings.    Also added to the Serial writings section is The Darkness Draws Nearer.



















I also added the writing Wreck-It Ralph, Sympathy for the Devil as it has proven to be a popular writing. It can be found under the Articles page where it is listed alphabetically.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days,

Joseph Herrin


Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws    

Parables Blog: www.parablesblog.blogspot.com    

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

1 comment:

Bunny Oaks said...

Thanks so much for putting this in PDF form! The Kindle Fire makes this easy to download and take with you in seconds.
I have all your writings and can take them with me wherever I go...
Thanks again, Brother Herrin!