Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

The following two audio messages express a message that I believe urgently needs to be heard by those sons and daughters of God who wish to be found pleasing to Him on the day in which we must all give an account. This is a message I shared a number of times last year as the Father led me across America to speak to a remnant among the body of Christ. This particular recording was made in Fort Worth, Texas.

I have cleaned up the audio on this recording, removing background noise and improving the volume, as some had noted that an earlier recording posted was difficult to listen to.

I encourage you to please take the time to listen to this two part message. I know the length of two hours is more than most American Christians are accustomed to, though lengthy discourses were common in both the Old and New Testament.

Nehemiah 9:3
While they stood in their place, they read from the book of the law of Yahweh their God for a fourth of the day; and for another fourth they confessed and worshiped Yahweh their God.

Acts 15:32
Judas and Silas, also being prophets themselves, encouraged and strengthened the brethren with a lengthy message.

I believe those with a heart’s desire to know truth and walk in it will be well rewarded in listening to these messages.

I also ask that the saints pray for me as I go to court in the morning. I am to be there are 9 A.M.. Let the Spirit guide you.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days,

Joseph Herrin

 

 


Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws    

Parables Blog: www.parablesblog.blogspot.com    

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
c/o Fair Harbor RV Park
515 Marshallville Road
Perry, GA 31069-3016

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know God is going with you, Joseph, but so are my thoughts and prayers. May God's will be done. I am praying for your wife, too.

Kim