Friday, May 16, 2008

Popes, Presidents and Judgment

Alas, Babylon!
Joseph Herrin (05-12-08)

There has been so much happening in my life of late that has prophetic significance, that I can barely keep up with it. I urge you to read what is shared here, for the Spirit is testifying profound things through current events.

The Car Wreck

Saturday afternoon (5-10-08) I was driving my van to the gym to get in my daily exercise. I was traveling down a major thoroughfare in Macon which is seven lanes across at that point. I was in the center lane on my side of the road when I noticed a car slightly ahead of me and traveling in the same direction begin to move in my direction. This car was two lanes over when I first noticed it. As it entered the lane next to me I sensed that it had not seen me, so I gave my horn several short blasts. The car continued in my direction and when it got near to my lane I much more vigorously began honking.

Despite my warnings the car continued as if it was oblivious to my presence and only when the rear bumper of the car struck my front bumper causing a jolt and the sound of an impact did the other driver respond to my presence. She pulled back over into her lane and accelerated slightly, causing her rubberized bumper to peel right off of her car as it had gotten hooked on the steel bumper on the front of my van. I watched her drive down the road a ways with her bumper dragging the ground. She eventually pulled over and I pulled in behind her.

A young black woman in a security uniform got out of the car, a late model Ford Taurus, already speaking on the phone. I thought at first that she might be a police officer herself, as her uniform looked much like one, but on closer inspection I saw a label that read “Parking Control Officer.” She evidently worked in security at a downtown parking lot. She was on her cell phone telling a friend or family member about what had happened, and I heard her say that she was about to contact the police so they could come to the scene and write out a report. She may have been on the phone when the accident occurred, for she barely had time to call someone since the accident occurred. A few moments later a motorcycle patrolman arrived.

The officer asked me what had happened, and I told him. It was obvious that the woman had illegally dark tint on all of her side and rear windows. They were so dark that they appeared nearly black, and I could understand why she did not discern my presence even when I honked at her. However, I did not mention the dark tint to the patrolman, and he never appeared to notice it.

He then asked the woman for her side of the story, and she admitted that it was her fault, though she said she changed lanes due to a car stopped in front of her, which was not completely true. There had been a car two lanes over that was driving slowly in front of her, but there was no car in the lane next to me that would have led her to move over into my lane. However, I never disputed her story, having already told the patrolman what had happened.

When I got out and looked at my van for damage, I was unable to even find a scratch. Even upon close inspection it was impossible to discern that my van had been involved in an accident, though her bumper was now half removed from her vehicle and dragging on the ground. From the time the woman got out of her car she spoke only once to me. She asked if I had insurance, and I assured her I did. She never looked at my van to see if damage was done. She never apologized. She did not even respond to me when the officer said I was free to go and I told her I hoped getting her car fixed didn’t cause her too much trouble.

After this event occurred I continued to the gym and I began praying immediately for discernment of what had happened. I understand that Yahweh orders my steps, and I felt there was some message in what had occurred. Following are things I discerned.

My van represents the ministry Yahweh has entrusted to me. Thus far, this ministry has been one of warning the church of things to come. When I honked at the woman, perceiving that she was about to wreck, I was symbolically portraying the ministry I had been performing. When she did not respond I honked more vigorously, even as I have done so in this ministry in recent days. Still the woman did not hear or see what she was heading into.

This woman is a symbol of the church. The church has become blind through their own actions, symbolized in the woman having tinted her windows where her vision had become obscured. The woman was further distracted as she was speaking on her cell phone, and this caused her to be oblivious to the warnings being sounded out to her. The parallel between the church is plainly evident. The church is not focused upon the ministry entrusted to it, proclaiming the gospel to the nations and making disciples of Christ. Instead, she has seated herself in the place of power and authority (typified by this woman’s uniform) but she is focused upon things that have led her to stray from the narrow path set before her. She is not attuned to the voice of the Spirit, but is distracted by other voices. There is some relationship here to those caught up in the false revivals caused by lying spirits that are at this time being observed in Lakeland, Florida and other locations. These false revivals will prevent many Christians from hearing what the Spirit is proclaiming in this hour, for their attention is being diverted elsewhere.

The woman had the appearance of having real authority, but upon closer inspection it was revealed that she had no true authority (other than in the parking lot at which she worked). Symbolically, those in a parking lot are going nowhere. They have reached a standstill, a dead-end, and are content to leave their cars there (abandon their ministries to the charge of this woman, who collects a toll from them as she oversees what has been given to her.)

When the woman asked me if I had insurance, she was literally asking me “Are you driving legally?” Even though the accident was her fault due to the various reasons cited, she knew that if I did not have insurance that she would be let off the hook. I would then be the transgressor, though I had sought to warn her repeatedly that she might avoid the accident. This is the attitude of much of the church in this hour. Those who have ignored the warnings of the Spirit sounded forth by those in prophetic ministries will end up suffering damage. When the damage occurs, they will find themselves coming in contact with these various ministers, and they will question their right to be performing these ministries. Although they have been driving recklessly, they will show no concern for the damage they may have caused others. Yet the ones who have been attuned to the voice of the Spirit, and performing that for which they were commissioned, will suffer no discernible damage in days ahead.

After the accident, the woman never acknowledged the cause of her accident. She never repented of the fact that she had darkened her windows, or might have been distracted on the phone. Instead, she told the officer (representing the true authority of God) that she was avoiding a car stopped in front of her. This was not the true cause of the accident and, failing to acknowledge the true cause and take corrective action, she is certain to repeat the event again, possibly with worse repercussions in the future. This is also true of the church. When they experience hurt due to having failed to heed the warnings of God, and failing to repent of those things that have brought blindness, they will endure even greater judgments. Only through repentance and quick action to remove the source of blindness, will the church be able to get back on track in coming days.

The Storm

If you have watched the news this week-end, you may have heard of the severe weather across the mid-section and Southeast of the United States. These storms reached the location I reside at (Macon, Georgia) on the morning of May 11th, which was Sunday, and Mother’s Day. Tornadoes struck the area, even reaching into the heart of the city’s shopping district. All of this was highly symbolic, and I was given a front row seat to witness these events.

In a recent writing titled Freemasonry, the Spirit of Babylon I revealed those things the Spirit had shown me regarding Macon’s masonic heritage. Macon is the French word for Mason, and it was given this name for this reason, although an alternate explanation was presented to the citizens of Macon. You can read about Macon’s masonic heritage beginning on this webpage: http://www.heart4god.ws/id548.htm

The storms striking Macon on Mother’s Day serve as a symbol of the judgment coming to Babylon. Babylon has both a political indentity (America) and a spiritual identity (the great harlot, the apostate church). Judgment is swiftly coming to both, as has been signified poignantly through the events in Macon.

In a recent writing I shared how the Lord signified to my friend Randy Simmons that America is about to fall. He demonstrated this as he observed a group of motorcycles pulling off an interstate ramp and the last rider of a group of approximately twenty was alone wearing a leather jacket emblazomed with the red, white and blue stars and stripes of the American flag. As the group stopped at a traffic light the last rider wearing this American jacket fell over. The man riding a motorcycle next to him attempted to grab him and hold him up, but was unable to prevent his fall. The man lay on the ground and did not move, as if he had suffered a heart attack.

Notice now two of the pictures from Macon that are posted on CNN.

















Notice the upside down flag, which is the international sign of distress. The storm turned this flag upside down.














This crushed building is in a prominent shopping area in Macon. Amazingly, the name of the street it lies on is Presidential Parkway.

The Spirit continues to testify somberly that America is about to fall, for she has become a center of the Satanic spirit of Babylon. Babylon serves as a symbol for the ruling kingdoms of Satan even as Zion stands as that which is ruled by Yahweh. America currently controls Iraq through military power, and the site of ancient Babylon is in Iraq. It was on this same site that Babel existed. This was the last place the people’s of the earth were united as one, before Yahweh confused their languages and scattered them. America is the location of the United Nations, Satan’s attempt to bring the nations back together as one that he might establish his rule firmly over the earth. In April of this year, President Bush, in an extraordinary manifestation of honor and hospitality, welcomed Pope Benedict to Washington, even going out to Andrews Air Force Base to meet the Pope as his plane arrived. The extreme cordiality between the U.S. President and the Pope reveal a merging of political and spiritual Babylon in this hour. Yahweh has determined judgment for America for allowing this spirit to rule in her midst.

At the same time, judgment has been proclaimed to the church, which is the seat of spiritual Babylon. In Revelation we read this of the great harlot.

Revelation 17:1-5
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality." And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, "BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

This judgment fell upon Macon (Macon was laid out after the city plan of Babylon by her Masonic founders) on Mother’s Day. This is a symbol of Yahweh judging the Great Harlot. One of the predominant repercussions of this storm was that churches all over Macon canceled their Sunday services. Many of these churches had plans to honor the mothers during their services that day, but due to the storm these plans had to be laid aside. On the website for one of Macon’s tv stations there was a list of 133 churches that had announced they would not have services due to the storm.

Yahweh is declaring that judgment is about to fall upon the Mother of harlots. He will remove the honor she has gathered to herself.

Revelation 18:7
To the degree that she glorified herself and lived sensuously, to the same degree give her torment and mourning; for she says in her heart, “I SIT AS A QUEEN AND I AM NOT A WIDOW, and will never see mourning.”

The judgment swiftly coming will fall both upon America and the church. The storms hit Macon at 6 A.M., a number signifying the flesh. God must judge spiritual Babylon due to her carnality. She has prostituted herself, being espoused to Christ, but lusting after many other lovers. Her judgment will come suddenly, even as the storms caught many unaware on a Sunday morning while it was still dark and most were asleep. Is this not the condition of the church?

A map of the storm’s path in the local newspaper shows the path of the tornado as it entered Macon on Highway 22, and followed this road for a significant distance. As Highway 22 enters Macon it bears the name Eisenhower Parkway. Some of the most extreme damage in Macon occurred at the intersection of Eisenhower Parkway and Pio Nono Avenue. The first street is named after a president (signifying political Babylon) and the second street is named after a Pope (Pope Pius - signifying spiritual Babylon).

The official death toll from the storms over Mother’s Day week-end now officially stand at 22. See CNN article:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/05/11/severe.weather/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

The number 22 is the number of flesh cutting. See the many blogs posted beginning in April of 2008 that reveal the pronounced symbolism in this number.

A quote from an article posted on CNN reads as follows:

Storms Kill 22 in Midwest, Southeast

PICHER, Oklahoma (CNN) -- Powerful storms killed 22 people in three states over the weekend, including an Oklahoma mother who died while huddling over her child, authorities said. Her son survived with facial injuries.
[end quote]

The Spirit is testifying that even as Rachel died giving birth to her last son, so too will the church endure suffering as her last son comes forth. Rachel named her son Benoni, son of my sorrow, but Jacob changed his name to Benjamin, son of the right hand. In a time of great sorrow for the church, Yahweh will bring forth sons after His own image. Unlike all the other sons, this one will be named by the Father. This will be a son of power, a son of the right hand. His portion will be five times as much as any of the other sons of Jacob (Genesis 43:34) signifying an abundance of grace. It is necessary that the mother die in order that the son might live.

It is to be noted that Rachel, though beautiful and beloved by Jacob, was an idolater. When Jacob fled from Laban, his father-in-law, Rachel stole the family idols and hid them in her tent (Genesis 31:34). Rachel stands as a symbol of the church that has embraced idols. The idolatrous mother must perish in order that a son of power might come forth.

The hour is extremely late. These things are being set in order even at this moment. For this reason the Spirit cries out EMPHATICALLY,

Revelation 18:4-5
"Come out of her, my people, that you may not participate in her sins and that you may not receive of her plagues; for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.”

May many have ears to hear and the will to obey!

No comments: