Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Road From Babylon To Zion

Joseph Herrin (12/05/2017)

























Where is Babylon today, and are Yahweh’s people in it? A number of years back I realized that I was in Babylon. I began to see signs of idolatry and slavery all about me. I owed money for things I wanted today and was willing to work tomorrow for. I owed money on a house, a car, and many smaller things that cost more than I had money to pay for already.

Colossians 3:5
Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

I had my eyes opened to see that I was exercising days on the calendar that had nothing to do with Yahshua or His Father Yahweh. I was celebrating Easter (Ishtar, Astarte) and Christmas (Saturnalia) when the Bible said nothing about these days. I was literally living in Babylon, the land where truth is mixed with error, and nothing is what it seems.

Revelation 18:2-4
And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.” And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.”

Babylon is a very real place today. The people of Yahweh are in her as well. Why else would it be said to “Come out of her, my people”? I was afraid to remain in Babylon, but I did not know the way out. This book was written to tell of my first steps. It was to describe what is Babylon and what is Zion. It tells of the snares and ambushes of the enemy along the way. I saw many people get waylaid on their way to Zion. They started out but didn’t make it. Some turned back, and some got halted by deception along the way.

This book relates my first steps along the way. It tells how Yahweh kept me from getting waylaid with the rest of the travelers. I pray that you would read it and let it speak to you as well.

http://heart4god.ws/road-from-babylon-to-zion.htm

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws    

Parables Blog: www.parablesblog.blogspot.com    

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

1 comment:

Skip said...

Brother Herrin -
I downloaded everything that was available on Hearts4God over a year ago. This seemed the wise thing to do considering the way in which the world is moving, and also considering the increasing censorship that is occurring everywhere.
Your writings might simply 'disappear' some day.
I did not read everything all at once, of course, but have read your writings as they are mentioned in your ongoing articles. At the halfway point in reading 'The Road From Babylon To Zion', I will simply say 'Thank you for sharing your experiences.'
I think many of your readers will be traveling down similar roads at some point in their life. Having the wisdom of other's experiences available is always beneficial!