Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Child's Dream

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

A few days ago I received an e-mail from a sister in Christ, Justina, who shared with me a reoccurring dream her ten year old nephew had been having. She has given me permission to share this correspondence with you.

A Young Boy's Dream

Hi,
I know you are swamped with emails but my 10 year nephew keeps having a similar dream and believes that Father is trying to speak to him. Would you please take a look at this dream and pass along any insight the Spirit gives? I am sending it to you exactly the way Brandon typed it.

One night before sunset, Heathy (his 4 year old brother) and I are walking through the woods as usual. But we always check the weather channel before we walk. The channel showed a light rain for today. So we walked but the wind got strong. Too strong. Then I spotted it. A TORNADO!

I yelled to Heathy, "RRUUUNN!" Heathy ran as fast as he could and so did I. He made it and I did to. We were at the barn. When we look, there are a whole bunch of people there. They were all sitting talking to each other some of them were crying. The crying was from some of them losing their homes and things from the tornado.


We all walked out of the barn and saw another tornado so we all went back into the barn.


Thank you very much for taking time to respond.

Justina

Following is my reply.

Dear Sister Justina,

Thank you for writing and sharing this dream from your nephew Brandon.

The weather is symbolic of the time we live in and the events that occur. Yahshua used the weather to speak of having an ability to forecast what it coming.

Matthew 16:2-4
But He answered and said to them, "When it is evening, you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.' And in the morning, 'There will be a storm today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Do you know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but cannot discern the signs of the times?"

In the dream Brandon says they always check the weather on The Weather Channel, and the forecast was for light rain. This speaks of the inaccuracy of what is being reported on the televisions and through the Internet today. (The Weather Channel distributes their forecast through both means.)

A forecast for light rain is in keeping with what the government and media are forecasting for this nation, and specifically for the economy. They are constantly saying that the weather is a bit bad (struggling through a recession), but they deny that there is anything calamitous in the forecast. Many people are putting confidence in this interpretation of the weather, and it is leading them to be unprepared for more serious things to come.

As Brandon an Heathy go walking they notice the wind picking up and then see a tornado. This is the most devastating local weather event possible. A tornado can destroy entire homes, and end lives. They run for the barn and find many other people there. Many are weeping at having lost their homes.

This is a parable for the sudden, and for many people, unexpected, tragedy that is to befall them. There are storms on the horizon. A great collapse is coming to this nation economically, and a great many people will lose all they have. Their manner of living will be as transformed as if they had just lost a comfortable house with all their possessions and now were reduced to living in a barn. Conditions will become very primitive.

As Brandon looks outside he sees another tornado. The calamity to come will be followed quickly by other disasters, and the nation will be left reeling. It will be a fulfillment of the judgment described in the following passage where men run from one calamity only to be met by another one.

Amos 5:18-20
Alas, you who are longing for the day of Yahweh, for what purpose will the day of Yahweh be to you? It will be darkness and not light; as when a man flees from a lion, and a bear meets him, or goes home, leans his hand against the wall, and a snake bites him. Will not the day of Yahweh be darkness instead of light, even gloom with no brightness in it?

This dream reveals the conditions of this day. What is forecast in the media is far from the reality of what is about to occur, and many will suffer great loss because they were unprepared.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days,

Joseph Herrin

Additional Note: I am making good progress on the PARABLES BOOKSHELF. Yesterday I finished issue number six, which concluded the first book I will be making available to men and women in prison. This book is Overcoming Addiction by the Spirit of Christ.

My thanks go out to all those who have expressed interest in distributing these writings to others. As soon as I am able I will begin having the issues posted to the Heart4God website that all who desire may download them for printing and distribution. Please continue to keep this labor lifted up before the Father. May He use it to impact many lives to the praise of His glory!

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws
Parables Blog: http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

1 comment:

Maranatha! said...

The Lord has answered my prayers 100 fold. I was so blessed after reading that you have sought the Lords advice on how to go forward in sending out His message to those who are in desperate need of His wonderful teachings. I know that the men and women in prison will be so grateful to get these precious gems. I know someone in prison and I asked the Lord how can I get the Lords ministry to him? I knew I was lead to print your writings from off of my printer at home and what I would send, but now the Lord has lead you to do exclusive writing to feed the hungry men and woman that God will choose to read them. I'm so excited for you. I know that the brothers and sisters will be blessed. I know I have been blessed with what the Lord has allowed you to share with me and all the Saints that have received this glorious blessing in your Spirit filled writings.

God Bless you and the writing as you go forth and spread His timely word. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Please pray for me and my family as well.

Love,
Sister Libby