Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Important Announcement

Dear Readers,

My heavenly Father is walking me through experiences that for a season will keep me away from the Internet. As I write this, I do not know how long this season will be. The matter rests fully in my Father’s hands.

Please do not send me e-mails during this season, for I will not have access to read them, nor opportunity to respond to them. Comments to the blogs are moderated, and because I will not be able to review them during this time, I ask that you not post comments.

I do very much appreciate those who will lift this son of God up in prayer. I am confident that as we submit to walk that narrow (afflicted) path that our Father must lead all His sons and daughters down, that we will be greatly benefited by the journey.


Those who desire to write to me may continue to do so through the regular postal service. I will be able to receive mail through this means alone. My postal address is below.

My absence from the Internet is effective immediately.

II Timothy 2:8-9

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days.

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws
Parables Blog: http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

No comments: