Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dreams, Visions, and Current Events

Joseph Herrin (08-26-09)

I want to share some things that have been shared with me recently. As the hour grows increasingly late, the signs of birth pangs in the Earth are all around us.

"The Coming Bank Failures - A Prophetic Dream"
By Nathan Leal - August 25, 2009















The FDIC will soon be insolvent!
They will need their coffer refilled with more funny money.

A few months ago in the early summer of 2009, I had a prophetic dream about the banks of America failing. I have not gone into detail about the dream, so I would like to do that now. And I would like to talk about how to prepare for this event.

The dream begins:

I found myself standing on a street corner in a small town somewhere in the USA. As I looked across the street, there was a bank in a small building. The building was perhaps 50 to 75 feet wide. It was a one story brick building with large pane windows.

I suddenly heard the sound of propellers from an airplane. The sound was coming from behind me. Before I had a chance to turn around and look, a small propeller plane flew right over my head. It was a small passenger plane that would hold about 20 people. It missed my head by about 10 or 15 feet. It then flew right into the windows of the bank across the street.

As it went through the windows and with the glass broken, I could then see inside of the bank. I did not see many people, but I did see one of the bank employees immediately stand up when the windows broke. His back was to the windows and before he had a chance to turn around, one of the wings of the plane knocked him down. He was wearing a white shirt and a tie. I knew that he was the bank manager. But he did not see the plane coming. He was caught off guard.

As I watched all of this happen, I found myself screaming in my dream. I felt panic and dread! I ran across the street toward the bank. I ran to the right of the building and up the driveway to the parking lot on the other side of the building.

When I got to the parking lot, I saw the engine of the plane lying in front of me. As I looked to my left, I saw that the airplane had flown entirely through the bank and exited through this side. I expected to see a lot of debris inside the bank, including dead bodies. But I did not see that. It was just one giant hole with broken windows on the entry side and exit side of this bank. The furniture was gone; there was no debris, except for a fluorescent light hanging down by wire.

There was another person, perhaps a bank customer standing in front of me in the parking lot. I screamed to him, "Where is the plane?" He pointed to my right and said, "it crashed at the end of the parking lot!”

The dream was over.

What does this mean?

Over the next few days, I pondered the dream and took the matter to prayer. At first, I thought that this dream meant that a small plane was going to crash into a bank. But the Holy Spirit of God explained it to me:

1. The small bank that I was looking at in the dream represents the small banks of America.
2. The propeller plane represents the economy.
3. The engine that fell into the parking lot represents the economic “engine” of America.
4. The bank manager represents the leadership and owners of small banks.
5. The crash of the plane represents an economic crash.

So here is what is going to happen:

At some point in our future, that economic “engine” of this country will no longer be able to bear its own weight. And it will fall off! When the economic engine falls off, it will cause the economy to crash.

Before the economy hits bottom, i.e. the airplane hitting the ground, it will take out and crash many small banks in America. When the crashing economy hits the small banks, the banks will be cleaned out. This is why I saw no debris in the banks. Does this mean they will be cleaned out of all of their money?

Also, when this event happens, the owners and managers of small banks will not see it coming. It will take them by surprise. This is why I saw the plane wing hit the manager in the back. He did not see it coming.

I believe that the panic and fear that I had in the dream will be the same panic that will overwhelm many people when this happens. Being caught off guard without the access to money or ATM debit cards could cripple the plans of Americans for days with no money to buy food or gas.

Also other things affected by sudden bank closures include:

1. Access to safety deposit boxes
2. Bill pay programs – Will a computer somewhere still pay your bills?
3. Automatic deposit – “Where’s your money?”
4. Where do you send your mortgage or credit card payment?
5. Will checks bounce? – Will you get stuck with fees and a bad record?
6. Access to your money – Was it insured? Will there be a delay getting it from the FDIC?
7. Will a new bank take over the operations? How smooth will the transition be? Will your credit be affected because of loss payments or records?

When will this happen and What do I Do?

These are just a few of many issues that could arise in the event of a bank failure.

You may be wondering, “When will this crash happen?” That part I do not know. But I do consider this a warning from God.

What can you do about this? I would advise that you try to keep track of the health of your bank. Some banks are doing better than others. Some banks are very saturated with toxic loans. Finding out about the health of a bank may not be easy because today, many banks are cooking their books and lying to their customers. But in spite of this accusation, it would still be wise to try to find out the health of your bank. There are websites that are keeping track of the health of banks.

One of them is Bankrate...

http://www.bankrate.com/rates/safe-sound/bank-ratings-search.aspx

Type in the name of your Bank or Credit Union. I do have a caveat about researching the health of a particular bank. Their books could be “totally” erroneous and untrue to get a better rating. So in addition to researching your bank, I would also advise that you take the matter to prayer and ask God what to do.

Perhaps one remedy is to spread your money or savings into several banks. For those that are able, have some cash on hand. Some people have chosen to diversify their liquid assets into precious metals. Some people have chosen to invest their money offshore. Whatever you decide, let it be the Lord's leading.

I know that an article like this can create fear, but my intention is not to create fear. My purpose is to warn the people of God so that they can be prepared when this event happens.

God bless you, and may all of you be dwelling under the shelter of His wing.
Nathan Leal
[Source: http://www.watchmanscry.com/prophecy_banks_fail.html]

This dream is very similar to one I posted on the Parables Blog some months back. Indeed, there have been a number of dreams that have signified that a complete collapse of the economy and of the dollar is coming. I will relate a couple more here. The following is an excerpt from a Blog posted back in March of this year.

A brother in the Lord named Shane, wrote to me the following. It spoke of a dream he had early in the morning of January 4th of this year.

To be brief, in the dream I was walking down the concourse of large regional shopping mall and I was passing people walking the opposite direction I was walking who had a "stunned" look on their faces. They were all in small groups of like two to five or so people. I also noted that the stores were empty, which I thought was odd, but I kept walking. Finally, I rounded a corner and there was large group of people standing around in front of what appeared to be a "mall branch" of some bank, with several teller windows. The scene was strange in that all I could hear were whispers coming from the crowd and I felt "a fear" that seemed to be coming from them. Another strange thing was that there were these guys dressed in suits standing outside the perimeter of the crowd and they were wearing white gloves. They sort of looked like butlers or something but they had their hands crossed in front of them and were wearing these white gloves. To be honest, it sort of felt like I was at some kind of funeral.

Well, really didn't know what to do. So, I turned around and started to walk back the same way I had come and with the intent of moving quickly, but not running. However, before I had made it just a few feet, something caught my eye on the floor. I looked down and there were large denomination bills laying on the floor. I saw $100 bills, $50 bills and so on. Well, my first thought was to reach down and pick them up. However, something restrained me and reminded me of two things: One, it's not yours, and Two, look at it. It's laying on the floor! Then I thought; "What does this mean?"Then an understanding came to me: It dawned on me that it is on the floor because it is worthless! If it was worth anything, surely someone would have spotted it before me and picked it up by now!

Wow! I thought, then I began to move as quickly as I could to get away from these guys in the white gloves and the group of people standing at the bank. It seemed that I was walking for some time until I came to a white hallway sandwiched between two department stores and something inside me told me to turn and walk down the hallway, so I did. When I came to the end of the hallway, it was like I was somehow "transported" to another place inside the interior of the mall, like the mall security offices or something. When inside I noted that there was nobody there so I just walked around looking at things until I came to this room that had mirrors on the walls. I could see the reflection of the office furniture in the mirrors, but one thing that struck me was I could not see myself, or my reflection in the mirrors. Then the dream ended.

I don't know what all the dream meant, but from the feelings I got from being around that group of people at the bank were not good. They all seemed to have this "panic look" in their eyes, or worry at least, and they were all whispering among themselves, although I could not make out what they were saying. It was a very strange dream indeed. However, I just thought I would chip in with my own dream experiences here lately, as it seems to confirm what others are experiencing in their own dreams. I don't know if you have heard one like this or not. However, I believe that with all these strange dreams going on, and all of them pointing, more or less, to similar warnings, I don't think I am alone at all.

My comments:

This dream doesn’t need much interpretation. The people speaking in hushed voices, the palpable fear that was emanating from the crowd, the men at the bank branch with the white gloves, and the funeral atmosphere all point to the imminent collapse of America’s banking and financial system. The collapse has been prophesied in a myriad of ways which the readers of this blog will already be familiar with. One of the most recent signs was observed when the US Airways flight crashed in the Hudson River just after takeoff. Aboard were many executives from Bank of America and Wells Fargo Bank. This prophetic event foretold of a sudden event which will occur that will cause America to descend precipitously. The banking system will fall all the way to the ground, which was also signified prophetically when the World Trade Centers collapsed on 9-11-2001 with the resulting closure of the New York Stock Exchange.

The stores in this dream were also empty. This will occur for two reasons. There will be no more merchandise to buy, as some have prophesied that the stores will be emptied in one hour when calamity strikes. Additionally, people’s money will be worthless, therefore shopping will be impossible. The money being worthless was additionally observed in Shane’s dream as he saw large denomination bills left carelessly scattered on the ground.
[Source: http://parablesblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/money-soon-to-be-worthless.html]

Some months back I related the following:

A few weeks back I had an opportunity to fellowship with a brother named Joe Boes as we drove to a meeting in North Georgia. Joe shared some interesting things along the way. Joe has a friend who has been having unusual dreams of late, and he has been asking Joe what he thought of them. In the most recent dream this man saw himself standing outside when a very low flying airplane passed overhead. The plane was so low that it grabbed his attention, and he watched it fly on a distance and then it suddenly crashed into the side of a mountain and was destroyed. In the dream the man found himself saying “The economy just crashed! The economy just crashed!”

When Joe’s friend related the dream to him Joe asked him again about the height of the plane. The man said it was very low. Joe told him this meant that the coming collapse was no longer far off, but rather that it was very near. The time until the collapse would no longer be measured in years, but in weeks and months. Joe shared with me more recently that he was told of another dream by a man with whom he works. The symbols were all very significant, and it appeared to be a dream with much meaning, but Joe had no understanding of it. Joe has discernment when the Lord provides him with understanding of a dream’s meaning, and discernment to know when the voice of the Lord is absent. Understanding this about Joe, I am all the more impressed with the dream his friend had about the airplane crashing, and the immediate understanding that came to Joe regarding its interpretation.

In Nathan Leal’s dream the plane was also very low when it passed over his head. I believe it has the same meaning. These things are close at hand. They are no longer far off. I would like to share some comments I wrote to the sister in Christ who forwarded me Nathan Leal’s dream.

Dear M.,

I do not doubt that what is spoken of will occur, and that it is not far off. I think the fact that the plane was not far above Nathan Leal's head in the dream indicates that these things are close at hand. The crash will come and sweep everything away.

I went to the link for bank ratings and I found that the bank I use (SunTrust) has the lowest rating, just one star out of five possible. At the same time, I know this is the bank the Lord directed me to use. I do not keep much money there, and I have no nest egg socked away somewhere, so I have very minimal exposure to a bank failure.

When you think about it, it is those people who have come out from Egypt, who have surrendered to following Christ, and who have very little of this world's goods, who will be affected the least. I have no worry about paying a home mortgage, or a car loan. I have no concern about where to put my furniture and accumulated belongings. All I have will easily fit into the camper/van that the Lord has provided for me.

It will be those who are very much "in the world," those who have houses and land and furniture and loans and savings accounts, that will be the most impacted by that which is prophesied in this dream. There is much peace and freedom in having allowed God to lead us out of the entanglements of the world.

II Timothy 2:4-5
No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier.

I am called to active service, and I have been led to lay aside the entanglements of this life. Though a majority of Christians find such a life undesirable and will not even consider surrendering all things to Christ, it will truly be found to be the place of peace in the days ahead.

Luke 14:33
"So therefore, no one of you can be My disciple who does not give up all his own possessions."

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days,

Joseph Herrin

Following are a few more links to recent articles I have received that are of interest.

Time for the Elderly to Check Out?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Betty/Freauf146.htm

Video of the Tornado that Struck the Lutheran Church in Minneapolis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALk1z5euBxI

Note: I have recently been posting a series titled Living Epistles - Testimonies of Faith. These are offered as encouragement to the saints to have the confidence to trust in God in days of great shaking. God is faithful, and He will provide for those who obey Him, and who put their trust in Him.

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws
Parables Blog: http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

1 comment:

Joachim said...

Dear Brother Joseph,

I would like to add the following to your this very important and significant post. I’d like to point to the fact who received this dream this time.
There are two very important signs. The first sign is the dream in itself and its explanation as a confirmation, the second sign is the one who received it.
Nathan Leal is a Watchman on the Wall appointed by God to sound the trumpet, to sound the alarm. That is all he does, that is all God asked him to do.

It is one thing for God to give his people dreams and visions and with it the discernment to encourage his people to make preparation for what is to come, but when he gives the same dream or vision to his watchmen. That’s like making an “official announcement” among the people of God.

Joe Boes